In today’s Automotive Aftermarket, jobbers and warehouse distributors are under continuous pressure to improve customer service, reduce operating costs and increase the bottom-line. This dynamic environment requires relentless efficiency throughout every process of every organization. From the front office, to the warehouse and out on the road, Amador’s innovative software solutions deliver the right tools and harness the right skills within each business.
AutoPoint® Evolution, our robust industrial strength distribution Multi-company/Multi-branch software features: Integrated Year Make Model Catalogue, InterChange & Buyer’s Guide; Automated Pricing (MasterStock™); eCommerce; and Warehouse Integration.
The Integrated Catalogue and InterChange will ensure that the right parts are found quickly, while MasterStock™ will ensure that you have up-to-date pricing at your fingertips. Our eCommerce solutions will free up your counter staff by allowing your customers to look up parts and pricing on-line and gives your customers the flexibility to place orders 24/7.
AutoPoint® Evolution was originally developed and continues to be enhanced by a team of developers and support staff with experience in the Automotive Aftermarket. Amador understands the Aftermarket and Distribution Chain and we have customized our AutoPoint® Evolution software to increase productivity in these environments.
Our leading-edge solutions feature:
- Invoice and Order Entry, Advanced Inventory Control & Automated Purchasing, Financial Management (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and EFTs)
- Integrated Year Make Model Catalogue with Rich Content
- VIN Decoding, Smart Search, Service Trend Advisor, Recent Searches (Previous Lookups), Smart Pages, Left-Hand Navigation & Filtering, Counterperson Assist, Favourite or Canned Jobs (ie. Brake Job, LOF, etc)
- Secondary Lines and All Lines Catalogue Lookup
- Tire Fitment, Technical Service Bulletins, Installation Instructions and Vehicle Specifications
- Integrated InterChange (Aftermarket and OEM) and Buyer’s Guide
- Integrated eCommerce Solutions (integrated with your warehouse)
- Delivery Dispatch (Vehicle Tracking)
- PIM (Product Information Management)
- e360 Dashboard, Business Intelligence & Custom Query Report
- Integrated CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Document Management & Imaging
- PDF Reporting Capabilities, Paperless Solutions
- Barcoding (Cycle Counts, Receiving, Counter and RF Picking)
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) Pick to Voice Integration
- SignHere (Electronic Signature Capture)
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- VMiPart Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Kits and Light Assembly
- Multi-tier Price Matrix, Velocity Pricing, Contract Pricing
- MASTERStock™, Automated Price Updating for Hundreds of Automotive, Heavy Duty & Industrial Product Lines
- Product Import (Part Numbers, Pricing, Descriptions, UPC Codes, Order Points, etc. from a Spreadsheet)
- Linux Operating System, Utilities and Applications
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Server Solutions, Thin Clients
- Network Design and Implementation
- Redundant Server Architecture – Virtual Server, Server Cluster/Farm, SANs
- Complete Turnkey Solutions including business analysis (process review), training and conversion of existing data
Our customers are our Partners in business. We like to think of ourselves as an extension of their Information Technology Department. Our customers range from small two or three user sites to multi-company sites with hundreds of users!
Whether you are a single branch, single user site or a multi-branch multi-user site, we pride ourselves in providing superior customer service.
Here is a sample of some of the dynamic customers we are proud to partner with.