Heavy Duty businesses need Heavy Duty solutions! In today’s competitive environment, Service Shops are under continuous pressure to improve customer service, reduce operating costs and increase the bottom-line.
Our AutoPoint® Evolution Distribution and Service software includes advanced Multi-company/Multi-branch Inventory Control along with an integrated Financial package including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
The Service Shop Module features full Work Orders with Vehicle History Tracking, Electronic Tech Sheets and Integrated Electronic Time Tracking.
AutoPoint® Evolution was originally developed and continues to be enhanced by a team of developers and support staff with experience in the Heavy Duty market. Amador understands the Heavy Duty Parts & Service industry and we have customized our AutoPoint® Evolution software to increase productivity in these environments.
Our leading-edge solutions feature:
- Invoice and Order Entry, Advanced Inventory Control & Automated Purchasing, Financial Management (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and EFTs)
- Vehicle Tracking History
- Technician Management and Integrated Electronic Time Tracking system
- Technician Efficiency
- Automatic Shop Supplies and Sublets
- Integrated eCommerce Solutions (integrated with your warehouse)
- PIM (Product Information Management)
- e360 Dashboard, Business Intelligence & Custom Query Report
- Integrated CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Document Management & Imaging
- PDF Reporting Capabilities, Paperless Solutions
- Barcoding (Cycle Counts, Receiving, Counter and RF Picking)
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) Pick to Voice Integration
- SignHere (Electronic Signature Capture)
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- VMiPart Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Kits and Light Assembly
- Multi-tier Price Matrix, Velocity Pricing, Contract Pricing
- Product Import (Part Numbers, Pricing, Descriptions, UPC Codes, Order Points, etc. from a Spreadsheet)
- Linux Operating System, Utilities and Applications
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Server Solutions, Thin Clients
- Network Design and Implementation
- Redundant Server Architecture – Virtual Server, Server Cluster/Farm, SANs
- Complete Turnkey Solutions including business analysis (process review), training and conversion of existing data
Our customers are our Partners in business. We like to think of ourselves as an extension of their Information Technology Department. Our customers range from small two or three user sites to multi-company sites with hundreds of users!
Whether you are a single branch, single user site or a multi-branch multi-user site, we pride ourselves in providing superior customer service.
Here is a sample of some of the dynamic customers we are proud to partner with.