AMADOR only collects, uses and discloses Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Administering your account(s);
- Establishing and maintaining communications with you;
- Verifying your identity;
- Complying with the law or the requests of law enforcement agencies or regulators; and
- Notifying you or allowing our affiliated companies to notify you of certain products or services offered by our affiliated companies.
If you are not satisfied with Amador’s response to a privacy related inquiry or complaint, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada during business hours at 1-800-282-1376 or visit their Website at www.privcom.gc.ca.
Your knowledge and consent of AMADOR’s collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information is critical. We rely on the following
- In this policy “client,” “you” or “your” includes any individual who has requested, applied for or been supplied with products and services by AMADOR. Including any other individual for whom the client has
acted as agent, guardian or representative. actions by you as indications of your consent to our existing and future Personal Information
- Your voluntary provision of Personal Information directly to AMADOR or through a third party for the purpose of acquiring particular services or products (including information previously provided to
- Your express consent or acknowledgement contained within a written, verbal or electronic application process; Your receipt of
- Your consent given through your authorized representative such as a legal guardian, agent or holder of a power of attorney. Subject to certain legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, you may withdraw this consent at any time. AMADOR will inform you of the consequences of withdrawing your consent. In some cases, refusing to provide certain Personal Information or withdrawing consent for
AMADOR to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information could mean that we cannot provide you with requested products, services or
information. If you wish to withdraw your consent to be notified of marketing initiatives by us or our affiliates for products or services, please call us at (780) 483-2727
LIMITING COLLECTION AND
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
AMADOR will only collect, use or disclose Personal Information that is necessary for the Identified Purposes or as required by law. If we
require Personal Information for any other purpose, you will be notified of the new purpose, and subject to your consent, that new purposes
will become an Identified Purpose. AMADOR will only collect Personal Information by fair and lawful means. We will retain Personal Information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Identified Purposes.
AMADOR will maintain your Personal Information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the Identified Purposes.
AMADOR will protect your Personal Information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Safeguards will vary depending on the sensitivity, format, location, and storage of the Personal Information.
ACCOUNTABILITY, OPENNESS AND
When you call us, we may confirm your identity by asking you to confirm certain Personal Information and you may be directed to send us certain requests in writing.